Day Visit Tickets to Elmley
Tickets are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays.
Your ticket will give you access to the Elmley National Nature Reserve for the times shown above.
Enjoy a safari experience on the two mile entry track through roaming cattle, winding waterways and wildlife. Keep an eye out for hares, marsh harrier, egrets, lapwings and redshank.
From the car park you are welcome to cycle or walk along the nature trails through the Reserve.
You can also have breakfast, lunch and dinner with us at Kingshill Barn along with coffees, tea, snacks and ice creams. Just pop in when you arrive at Kingshill Farm for a daily menu and order at the bar.
- So you don’t disturb the wildlife please stay in your car on the entry track. You can use your car as a hide and have a wonderful view of the wildlife.
- Please only use the marked nature trails to walk on.
- There is plenty of car parking in the visitor car park so please park away from other cars to ensure social distancing.
- We will have team members present to ensure social distancing is abided by and so that loos and other touch points are cleaned appropriately. And also to ensure the wildlife, not accustomed to visitors after lockdown, is protected.
- The barn and accommodation areas are for overnight guests only. More information on staying is here
- You can picnic on the benches past the car park (please just take your rubbish with you)
- Or you can order food and drinks to be delivered to you in the car park (full details will be in your confirmation email).
- Unfortunately no dogs, except Registered Assitance dogs, are permitted on site.